This event is always open to all active duty US Military, Reservists and National Guard as well as family members.
For the next 12 months we will be posting updates to this website regarding our providers and sponsors.
Resources include: (( Click here to see the Provider List ))
- Community Services
- VA Benefits
- Legal Services
- Homeless Services and At Risk
- Educational Benefits
- Medical Screenings and Dental Resources
- Jobs/Apprenticeship/Training and Vocational Opportunities
- Female Veteran Resources
- Active Duty Transition Assistance
- Financial Education and Assistance
- Housing and Home Ownership
- Justice System Related Reintegration Services
- Disability Benefit Claim Assistance
- Widow/Widower (Surviving Spouse) Benefits
This event is a Labor of Love.
This is a community event that is being put on by Veterans for Veterans and their families.
The Veteran Resource Fair is a community partnership between various veteran owned agencies, nonprofits, federal, state, and local county agencies whose aim is to provide an annual and reliable place and event where Pierce, King, Kitsap and Thurston County Veterans and their families can obtain direct connections and information on many different types of veteran specific programs and resources.